Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer goals







I love goals. I love lists. Pretty much anything that I can put a check mark beside or cross off to feel a sense of accomplishment! I've found that, for myself at least, when I make my goals known to others, I'm more likely to accomplish them :) I also love to inspire others! So, I came up with a fairly short list of summer goals that I'd like to achieve, starting May 1, and ending October 31. (OK, so it's more like Spring, Summer and Fall!)

1. Make 5 DIY projects on my Pinterest board.
2. Make 5 recipes on my Pinterest board.
3. Read the "Left Behind" series
4. Read 5 non-fictions books

  • "It's Not That Complicated" - Elizabeth & Anna Sofia Botkin
  • "So Much More" - Elizabeth & Anna Sofia Botkin
  • "Crazy Love" - Francis Chan
  • "Mere Christianity" - C. S. Lewis
  • "Preparing To Be His Help Meet" - Debbie Pearl
5. Complete a scrapbook
6. Run a 5k
7. Have a picnic at Fort Williams
8. Visit Acadia National Park (I'd love to climb Cadillac mountain if I can find someone to climb it with me. Any takers!?)
9. Spend a day at Funtown
10. Learn 3 new songs on the piano
11. Memorize the book of Titus
12. Spend an entire Saturday morning going to yard sales
13. Make homemade salsa from our fresh garden veggies

Go for it! Make a summer goal list of your own. I'd love to hear some of your ideas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment